WE’RE AXIELL UK
We are a specialist provider of innovative end-to-end technology solutions for public libraries, offering open, modular and extensible software, high-tech hardware and a range of business and operational support services to ensure seamless integration and operation of all of your library services.
We have a long track record of delivering successful library solutions and, as part of the Axiell Group, have the shared expertise and experience of supporting over 4,000 public, academic and special interest libraries around the world.
Also part of the Axiell Group, Axiell ALM is the area of the business that supports archives, special libraries and museums around the world. Our world class collection management software includes the prestigious Adlib, Calm, EMu and Mimsy XG suite of products – we are number one in our field! For more information visit the Axiell ALM website here.
We respect and take responsibility for our customers and each other in an open and honest manner.
We believe in sharing knowledge with each other and our customers. Dialogue and an open mind engages and motivates both team members and customers.
We must be at the forefront and strive to find creative solutions. We promote a creative and transparent working environment to encourage innovative ideas.
We go the extra mile for our customers and employees. We work closely with our customers to understand their needs and challenges so that we can meet both current and future requirements. We listen and adapt.
Joy and Success
Without joy in what we do, we will not succeed. We encourage the positive atmosphere where we can enjoy our employees’ and customers’ success.
We are committed to:
- Safeguard the environment by employing the principles set down in BS EN ISO 14001
- Consider any impact on the environment of business decisions
- Comply with and improve on where possible any statutory and regulatory requirements
- Provide effective means for communication and developing environmental responsibility and improving performance among our sub-contractors, suppliers, and employees
- Ensure that goods and services support our environmental policy wherever possible and practicable and that our suppliers and sub-contractors are encouraged to improve their own performance
- Identify and provide appropriate training, advice and information to employees and provide encouragement to develop new ideas and initiatives
- Respond in a positive manner to environmental concerns
Axiell Group is the umbrella organisation and is divided into three business areas: Axiell Public Library, Axiell ALM and Axiell Education & Media. Axiell Group, headquartered in Lund, Sweden, has 290 employees and offices in Sweden, the UK, Australia, Denmark, Finland, Canada, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Germany and the United States. Together we are one of the largest companies in these sectors.
Axiell Public Library (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, the UK and Ireland) develops and sells library systems and other specialist solutions for public libraries, such as Axiell Arena, self-service kiosks and RFID.
Axiell ALM develops collections management solutions for archives and museums.
Axiell Education & Media develops systems for school libraries.