We are extremely pleased to announce that registration for the Axiell User Conference 2017 is now open. You can register your place online for free, or find out more here.
The date is the 3rd of May 2017 and the location is the stunning Oxford University Museum of Natural History.
The Axiell User Conference event is designed to give you the information, practical advice and connections you need to help you get the most out of your solutions.
JOIN US AT THE 2017 USER CONFERENCE TO:
- Network and share best practice with 150 users of Axiell’s public library products and services.
- Exchange product specific, technical and practical tips with other users of the same products.
- Get the latest updates on Axiell’s roadmaps, customer support and future plans.
- Hear first hand how other public libraries are working, their success stories, innovations and strategies.
- Influence Axiell’s future plans by providing your input and feedback.
You can visit the conference website to get more info on the draft agenda, drinks reception and logistics. Places are limited, so be sure to register early to secure you spot!